Skip to content


Specialists in family law and children issues. If your Marriage, Civil Partnership or Cohabitation has broken down, we will work with you at achieving the best arrangements for your children moving forward.

As far as possible, we enable you to reach an agreement with the other parent. However, where agreement cannot be reached we will apply to the court on your behalf for a Child Arrangements Order which will deal with disputes such as where and with which parent the child will live for the future, times to be spent with each parent, specific issues or a Prohibited Steps Order preventing certain action.

  • If your children are not living with you, we will try to ensure that your children can maintain their relationship with you as a parent.
  • If you are having difficulty seeing and spending time with your children, we can negotiate for you and, where necessary, apply to the court for an Order specifying the time a child or children should spend with each parent.
  • If you were not married to the other parent of a child, we can help you obtain a Parental Responsibility Order giving you involvement for the future in the child’s education, health and welfare.
  • If you fear your children may be taken from you to live elsewhere in England or abroad, we can apply to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order.

If your children have been abducted, we can assist in obtaining their return. We are able to issue emergency proceedings where required.

We are also able to assist Grandparents who are having difficulty in seeing and maintaining contact with their grandchildren.  We can assist in applying for a Court Order if that is necessary

Alternatively send us a free no obligation enquiry by e-mail.

Our Areas

We offer a wide range of legal services with competitive fee structures tailored to your individual needs.

Get a Quote

Request a free, no obligation quote

Our Team

Meet our Family & Matrimonial Team

If you’re looking for local, friendly legal advice, then get in touch today to book your appointment

Covid-19: All appointments and communications are conducted via telephone, email or post other than by prior arrangement in any case where a meeting at our office is essential.

Book your appointment