Family & Matrimonial
Family Law is an ever-changing and increasingly complex area of law, and here at Woolliscrofts we have an expert team of experienced Family Solicitors who practice exclusively in Family Law.
Expert, caring and sensitive legal advice.
Our Family Law team are not only Specialists in Family Law, but approach cases in a sympathetic and conciliatory, yet firm, manner on behalf of our clients. We are firm advocates of alternative means of dispute resolution.
The Head of our Matrimonial and Family Department is a Member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel.
Quick expert action on helping you solve your problems
Woolliscrofts provide you with our complete attention and act quickly in response to your needs. We have a dedicated Family and Matrimonial Department with Solicitors who specialise in dealing with this extremely important area of law, and who are sensitive, caring and understanding in their approach.
We can offer a complete service including divorce, separation and matters involving children.
In the break-up of relationships, Woolliscrofts will achieve the best result for you, whilst avoiding animosity wherever possible, and looking after the interests of any children.
The main specialist areas undertaken by our Matrimonial and Family Department include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Divorce and Relationship Breakdown (including Separation Agreements)
- Co-habitation issues
- Issues involving children – all aspects of law relating to a child’s upbringing, including Residence, Contact and Parental Responsibility
- Financial arrangements arising from Divorce or Separation (including Child Support Agency and other Maintenance issues and Pensions)
- Mediation – research and experience shows that mediation improves communication and reduces bitterness and acrimony between parties. It is quicker than Court Proceedings, reducing the time that you and your children are uncertain about the future
- Domestic Violence
- Injunctions – including Protection Orders against Domestic Violence and Stalking
- Child Abduction
- Inheritance Disputes
- Problems arising from infirmity
Woolliscrofts do not have a Legal Service Commission Franchise covering Family Law work.